Quartz has gained immense popularity over the years as a robust material for making attractive kitchen countertops. It is an engineered stone countertop made by combining 90% ground quartz with 8-10% resins, polymers and other substances that add to its durability. They are available in a variety of colours.
Usage of Quartz Countertops
Quartz countertops are used in the kitchen in different ways:
- A place for cooking preparation,
- Ideal for placing cooking appliances
- Suitable for breakfast and snacking
- Homework and crafts corner for the kids
- Cupboards under the countertop are perfect for storage